Tuesday 4 October 2016

When did it start to happen........


......that the main topic of conversation with friends is health, medications and hospital visits?

.....that I'd get excited with a good blood pressure reading?

......that plucking my chin took over from shaving my legs?

......that at a recent friend's party our little group were the oldies on the sofa with the youngsters bringing us cups of tea?

......that shoes definitely have to have comfort over fashion?

.....that I'd congratulate myself if I only needed to get up once in the night?

......that the TV had to get louder and louder?

......that friendHG and I had to go to bed at 1:30am instead of our usual 3am (that was last weekend)

......that I started a blog-post then completely forget to publish? Until now Hahaha
.

No comments: