Monday 3 August 2015

The Bee Song by Arthur Askey....



Oh what a wonderful thing to be
A healthy grown up busy busy bee
Whiling away all the passing hours
Pinching all the pollen from the cauliflowers
                                                                        etc.

This is me just now, the busy busy bee. 
Friday I drove to friendH and as usual we talked till 3am then to bed, up by 9am and carried on with the conversations till I left at 1:30pm Saturday got home around 3pm with a new house plant she had given me that was a cutting from her's, but no pot, so my first job was to find a pot which actually meant repotting a tomato plant into something else first (nothing is ever straightforward).

Saturday evening we were at a friend's 40th birthday party, in a hall with disco and buffet and lots of cake and a sweets carousel and speeches the lot! 

Sunday was the annual "bowling summer social bbq" which is always good food and good fun with games outside after the food, mostly I watch the golf into giant umbrella targets and the croquet but I did play a few games of boule although I'm not very good. 

This morning we have our monthly coffee morning and tomorrow morning we have friends over for coffee but mainly to collect two bikes that our little ones have outgrown. Tomorrow afternoon my lovely nails technician is coming to do myself and my neighbour, it's not following coffee morning this time as we mistakenly thought this Scottish bank holiday was a UK one! Tuesday evening Daughter and I are off to Snape Maltings for the end of tour finale concert by the Suffolk Youth Orchestra of which E is a percussionist, their tour was Czech Republic and Slovakia, what a great experience for a young teenager. 

And I'm sure there's lots more to come...... busy busy bee!
.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Ooh. Exciting for E. Fab.