Tuesday 4 November 2014

Spooky and scary....


Halloween was the spooky. Midweek they were here pumpkin carving and the seeds got roasted, some savoury and some sweet.



Then they actually had their own party on Friday night but came here for "Halloween the sequel" on Saturday. No photos I'm afraid but we ate swamp stew, followed by gravestones in slime washed down with magic potion then out to the garden as we'd noticed some of the witches must have had a sleepover and were on their way home with broomsticks overloaded with goodies that they kept dropping!

O is going through that phase of questioning the reality of many things, but running round the garden with his torch shouted out excitedly "I knew witches were real".

Needing the hospital again was the scary! I've had a problem since just before the pre-booked CT Scan which worried me but thankfully the scan came back clear so the thought that the cancer had returned was eliminated with great relief. However tests and explorations have shown there is a polyp in my cervix which needs removal. Just had the date through for 5th December as a day patient. I had this procedure three years ago and seriously hoping it's not going to be a regular thing! Anyway, nothing sinister just another of life's hiccups.

Any my favourite de-stresser just now is to make another bag...

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Glad the scary turned out not to be. xxx

Couldn't comment on your last blog as nothing I could think to respond seemed respectful enough. Seemed too cheeky ;-).

MumB / @mumbosh said...

Comments are not compulsory of course and if you don't I won't think bad of you, nor if you're a little bit cheeky ;-)